Join Our Winning Team
Sales Manager – Cloud Services
AUROSTAR is looking for a Sales Manager experienced in technology sales. This is a high profile and challenging position responsible for the strategy and rapid development of our cloud services sales to SME clients. Candidates must be outgoing, aggressive, energetic and focused with an unstoppable motivation to sell and have a strong desire to succeed. Achieving success requires dedication, persistence, effective utilization of provided resources and consistent follow-up. This position offers the exciting opportunity to drive the growth and shape the future of company’s state-of-the-art Cloud Services business.
• Manage and sell to defined vertical markets
• Prospect, qualify, develop and close sales – manage the full sales cycle
• Conduct webinars/product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
• Use the latest sales and marketing tools and process for client engagement
• Create and deliver accurate forecasts and KPI reports
• Effectively participate in training and certification programs
• Sales Professional – minimum 2 years direct technology sales experience
• Track record of over-achievement, good sales DNA
• Technology proficient; attentive to details
• Self-motivated, creative, intelligent and smart working
• Ability to work with minimum supervision in a rapidly changing environment
• Team-player, relationship builder, and excellent communicator
• Four year university/college degree
• Ability to work on-site in Fremont, CA
• Valid California Driver’s License, Proof of Insurance, and reliable transportation
• Background check and drug test required
Benefits include group medical insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time after a period of 90 days. Our generous Salary, Commissions and Bonus compensation plans are structured as Base plus Commission, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience. Since the Company is in growth mode, this position has a great career growth potential for the right candidate.
AUROSTAR was founded in 2002 in Fremont, CA. Company has a steady and successful history in providing right IT Solutions focused on Systems, Mobility, Server and Storage to SME and government customers. We are small, profitable and growing. In 2013, Aurostar added innovative Cloud Services and TechCare to its portfolio of services, to help businesses leverage technology for security, efficiency, profitability and business continuity. Come, join a winning team!
Qualified candidates please submit a current resume, along with salary history to HR@aurostar.net.